ELI KARMAN, CHIEF LENDING OFFICER
- Decades of Experience in real estate as principal of a real estate agency.
- Developed a keen understanding of the rental market, key to determining market value in residential properties.
DAVID HAZAN, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Spent majority of his career as the Chief Financial Officer of various financial institutions.
- Experienced in dealing with compliance and regulations and served as the point person when dealing with various regulatory agencies.
- Proficient in establishing and implementing policies and procedures to enhance the firms reporting and monitoring functions.
MEIR KRENGEL, SENIOR VP OF OPERATIONS
- Extensive experience in real estate finance, focusing primarily on bridge lending.
- Structured deals at levels of the capital structure with varying size, location, and property types.
- Experienced in all facets of the bridge lending business, including, origination, due diligence, funding, servicing, HR, and operations.
ELY TENDLER, SPECIAL COUNSEL
- Many years’ experience in private practice and corporate legal and operations experience.
- Previously General Counsel and Executive Vice President of IDT Telecom and Chief Legal Officer of parent IDT corporation.
- Eight years with Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP, specializing in complex M&A and securities transactions.
- Over $50 billion in M&A, corporate finance, and securities transactions.
- BA in Economics from Yeshiva University and JD from Yale Law School.