It’s been about a month since the 2019 NYC Real Estate Expo on October 24th. Our Senior VP of Operations Meir Krengel and our underwriter, Yoni May, presented a fascinating and value-packed talk on the anatomy of a deal at the expo.
Since it’s been a while, we figured you could use a quick re-recap of the points that were covered.
And if you weren’t there—you’re in luck! You can access the practical and amazing tips that Meir and Yoni shared from this post.
- VALUE is not always measured by the most dollars and cheapest rate.
- TRANSPARENCY and CERTAINTY OF EXECUTION can be worth a lot more that ¼% or ½% in interest rate savings.
- To be successful, you can’t be intimidated or afraid to enter NEW MARKETS.
- A crucial aspect toward creating a flawless reputation is to never be late to a closing. TBG Funding has multiple repeat borrowers because we promise ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY OF CLOSE.
- A proper EXIT STRATEGY is probably the most important aspect of underwriting criteria, second only to value.
How’s that for value-packed?
To find out more about bridge lending reach out to us, and one of our loan experts will be in touch shortly.